We hope you and your family are safe and well. We truly hope you are observing the current CDC guidelines to prevent the ongoing spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Although this situation is unprecedented, we want you to know that we are open to serve your needs. We sincerely appreciate your patronage and support of our business and employees.
Unfortunately, our waiting area has limited room/seating. We implemented new procedures to keep our employees and customers safe during these difficult times. Since we are considered an essential business we want to remain open and keep our employees working.
- If you are sick, please stay home and take care of yourself. DO NOT bring in your vehicle.
- If you are showing signs of sickness, i.e. coughing, sneezing, etc., we will be forced to refuse service.
- We can only allow one person per vehicle for any services.
- Please leave your children at home.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- Masks are required- a mask mandate is effective 8/11/2020 for the city of Omaha. If you do not have a mask you will be asked to wait outside.
- Oil changes are done on first-come, first-serve basis. You do not need an appointment. Please check-in at the office. You will be asked to wait outside or in your car until we are ready to provide service.
- If you need repairs of any kind, except oil change, please make an appointment and drop off your vehicle.
- Call us at 402-715-4222 for appointments.
- Our shop is open Monday-Friday: 8am-5:30pm and Saturday: 8am-5pm
We appreciate your help and want to keep you all safe while still trying to provide you with the repair services you need for your vehicle.
We will get through this and be stronger.
City of Omaha
COVID-19 in US/Canada